Sunday, July 15, 2007

New blog from Robert Janes

Here's a new blog that is worth giving a read. An old school chum of mine, Robert Janes, has entered the blogosphere with Thoughts from the Western Edge. He's a NLer who lives and practices law in BC.

He's always had a very very sharp mind and he is a keen observer of the wider environment. I have no doubt that his contributions will be consistently thoughtful, insightful, well-informed and articulate. In his profile he writes:
My wanderings across the country (I have lived in Newfoundland, British Columbia and Ontario) have also led me to spend a great deal of time thinking about the glue that sticks the country together -- particularly in the modern world where the thought is, I hope, that we do things on a rational basis rather than just falling back on the old habits of tribe and kin.
Can't wait.

No comments: